Ushak is a collection of classic, sophisticated designs, steeped in tradition. Persian floral Sarouk and Turkish tribal medallion rugs are machines woven in soft, neutral colors that are both timeless and trendy. A dense, weighty, 0.4” frieze polypropylene pile lends the look and feel of a hand-made artisanal rug. The yarn is stain resistant and doesn’t shed or fade over time, allowing for effortless elegance in decorating the modern home.
- Plush, velvety soft, 0.4 inch heat set polypropylene pile.
- Soft, sophisticated designs. Feel of a hand-made area rug.
- Extremely durable and super easy to clean. Stain resistant and won't fade in the sunlight over time.
- 100% jute backing is safe for wood floors. Serged on all sides for durability.
- Machine made in Turkey.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended to extend the life of your rug and prevent shifting and sliding.
- Soiled areas should be cleaned immediately with a mild detergent. With a dry towel, blot stain; mix dish soap with water and gently remove the remainder of the stain. Do not machine wash. Do not bleach.
- Vacuum regularly with non-beater bar vacuum.